- Product Specifications
Featuring 4 layers of filtration
- Prefilter - This filter not only captures larger particulates but also keeps your other filters running smoothly.
Prefilter - The high-speed electrons generated by this machine are used to continuously break down odors, bacteria, and indoor air pollutants.
*These batteries are tested and verified by Tohoku Bunka Gakuen University, Kitasato Research Centre of Environmental Sciences.
High Efficiency Particulate Filter – This electrostatic filter can remove 99.97% of fine particulates between 0 and 2 μm in size, making it an excellent option for those with allergies or asthma who need an efficient way of catching allergens.
* The initial removal performance of this filter is verified by The Japan Electrical Manufacturers' Association Standard JEM1467. It's different from the entire room-level filtration rates because it only captures particles smaller than 0,5 microns in size, which includes a lot more PM2.5 polluting chemicals as well.
- Deodorising Filter – These filters are designed to be maintenance-free, with an efficiency rate of 99.97% in removing fine particulates from μm. The Electrostatic Air Cleaner has been proven effective at getting rid of harmful substances like dust and pollen, which cause allergies or asthma reactions when inhaled.
4 Layers of filtration
This system features the signature Streamer Technology of Daikin, with a Prefilter to remove dust and germs from the air before it enters your home. There's also a Deodorising Filter that will help eliminate any lingering smells in this space while keeping up maximum comfort.
- Triple detection sensor - the airflow rate can be controlled with the unit's remote control. A live display of dust, PM2.5 particles, and odour levels are provided on top for easy inspection.
- Ultra quiet operation - this operation can be done with a sound level as low as 19dBA (in Quiet Mode).
- Wireless controller - MCK55YPVM models provide you with the convenience of wireless remote control to issue simple commands at your fingertips.
- Anti-pollen mode - the air turbulence created by the fans helps to keep pollen from settling.
- Turbo mode - produces high power to remove pollutants quickly, so it's ideal for use when sudden increases in room occupancy.
- Auto fan mode - to optimize energy use, the vents are adjusted to suit contamination levels detected by sensors.
- Econo mode - the controlled fan will automatically switch between a quiet and low operation mode depending on the level of contamination. This is ideal for sleeping hours when you need your sleep to be restful, stress-free, and regular with minimal interruption.
Daikin's new range of Air Purifiers with Streamer Technology are designed to capture, suppress and break down pollutants such as mould spores. The units come in different sizes depending on the size you need for your space - whether it be just one room or an entire house!
Daikin MCK55YPVM is the ultimate solution for those looking to maintain a healthy home. With its built-in humidifier and live humidity monitoring, this device allows you to set your desired level from three target settings, perfect if relative humidity levels vary throughout different parts of your home or office space needs.
Daikin MCK55YPVM: The Quiet Air Purifier That Cleans the Air Quickly
The Daikin Air Purifier with Humidifier MCK55YPVM is a top-of-the-line HEPA air purifier that does an excellent job of removing contaminants from the air. Daikin air purifiers are some of the best on the market, and this model is no exception. It features a powerful motor that quickly circulates the air and has an efficient filtration system that captures 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns. The unit also includes a humidifier to help keep the air moist and comfortable, and it has a nice blue LED nightlight. Reviewers love how well this air purifier works and appreciate its quiet operation. If you're looking for an excellent HEPA air purifier, the Daikin Air Purifier with Humidifier MCK55YPVM is perfect.
Daikin Air Purifier with Humidifier MCK55YPVM Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why the dust/PM2.5 sensor seems to have poor sensitivity?
A: Perform periodic cleaning of the dust/PM2.5 sensor as dirt on its lens can lead to poor sensitivity. In addition, the response time of the dust/PM2.5 sensor varies depending on room size. Make adjustments following the procedure for setting dust/PM2.5 sensor sensitivity.
Q: Can the dust collection filter be cleaned?
A: No. Please do not attempt to clean it with a vacuum cleaner or water
Q: Why the dust collection filter quickly turns black?
A: The blackening does not affect dust collection performance. However, it can be replaced if it is an issue.
Q: Can the deodorising filter be cleaned with water? Or should it be replaced?
A: It cannot be cleaned with water
Q: Why is there no steam visible during the Humidifying operation?
A: No steam is visible because humidification is achieved by passing air through the humidifying filter and vaporising rather than boiling water.
Q: Why air emitted during the Humidifying operation feels cool?
A: Emitted air is slightly lower in temperature than the air drawn in as the heat in the air is consumed when the water in the humidifying filter is vaporised.
Q: Why is humidification in progress but ambient humidity is not rising?
A: It may take time for humidity to rise, depending on room size and conditions. Dirt buildup on the humidifying filter can cause reduced performance
Q: Is replacing the silver ion cartridge attached to the humidifying tray is unnecessary?
A: The silver ion cartridge has a service life of 10 years.
|Mode||Air Purification||Air Purification|
|Applicable Room Size* (m2)||82||62|
|Power Supply||1 Phase, 220-240V, 50Hz|
|Power Cord Length (m)||1.8|
|Power Consumption (W)||56||17||10||7||23||13||9||7|
|Sound Pressure Level (dBA)||53||39||29||19||49||36||27||19|
|Dimensions (HxWxD) (mm)||700 (718 with caster) x 270 x 270||500 x 270 x 270|
|Weight (kg)||9.5 (without water)||6.8|
|Dust (0.3μm)||High Efficiency Particulate Filter (Dust Collection Filter)|
|Odour||Deodorising Filter + Daikin Streamer Technology|
|Formaldehyde, Bacteria & Viruses||Daikin Streamer Technology|
|Humidifying Method||Evaporation Type Element||–|
|Tank Capacity (L)||2.7||–|
|Replacement Filters||Dust Collection Filter||KAFP080B4E|
Frequently Asked Question
Shipping Frequently Asked Questions
Can I provide authority to leave for my delivery?
Your parcel will be delivered by a delivery service who does not take responsibility for any loss or damage. In certain instances, it may not be possible for a shipping carrier to leave a parcel with ATL instructions.
For example sometimes it is not possible because of a secured building or complex and lack of instructions on how to leave the package at that location.
What happens if my air conditioner is damaged during transit?
Your purchase is in the safe hands of Alpha & Omega Air Store! When you order from us, your products will be well-packaged and shipped to arrive safely at their destination. If an item does not reach its intended location or if it becomes damaged during transport, please contact us within two business days for help. Please provide your order details and a clear photo or video of the relevant damage so we can organise a replacement part or product as quickly as possible and lodge a claim with the shipping carrier.
My item seems to be late
We understand that waiting is frustrating, so thank you for your patience! Please check the tracking information you have been sent to see if there are any updates on delivery or attempted deliveries. If not, please contact us and we will work closely with our shipping team to make sure a solution can be found as soon as possible - it's what matters most.
Do you ship to PO Boxes?
The larger items such as air conditioners can only be shipped to residential or commercial addresses. We are unable to accommodate custom delivery requests, such as calling in advance or on arrival, scheduling specific delivery dates and times, or leaving the package in a specific location like a PO box.
How long does it take for your air conditioners to be dispatched?
Orders placed before 2pm on a weekday are processed and shipped the same day, excluding weekends and public holidays. After 2pm, orders will be shipped on the next business day or as soon as possible thereafter depending upon the customer's location for in-stock items. Orders placed after 12:00 pm AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) Friday are only processed Monday morning with an exception to shipping times being made if urgent delivery is requested by emailing us at email@example.com If you need your order urgently please do not hesitate to get in touch via email so we may process it sooner!
Shipping Policy Notes
Our delivery policy requires a person to be available at the address to accept the delivery. We require this because we need to be shown a printed online receipt from our website that proves when the purchase was made. Make sure to thoroughly inspect the goods when receiving them to ensure that they are in perfect condition before signing the delivery docket.
Read Full Shipping Policy
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will delivery cost me?
With one-click checkout, we make shipping easy and fast! Whether you order a single product or multiple products with different types of items, our flat rate charge will be applied to the highest item.
See the Shipping Tab or our shipping policy for more information.
Do I need to be at home when my unit is delivered?
Yes, someone must be available to accept delivery as we require a signature as proof of receiving goods. We recommend having an additional person at the door with you when items are delivered so that they can help bring your air conditioner inside.
How do I decide the size of an air conditioner?
- When it comes to deciding which air conditioner is right for you, the first thing that matters is how powerful a device will be required. Air conditioners are rated by BTU and power output in kilowatts; however, buying an oversized unit isn't as economical since they use more energy than smaller ones. What's important when purchasing one is determining what size room your home needs cooling down from- so don’t forget the appropriate sized appliance!
When selecting the right size air conditioner for your space, the below applies:
- For a room 10m2 to 20m2, a 2.6kW unit should cool the room;
- For a room 20m2 to 30m2, a 3.5kW unit should cool the room;
- For a room 30m2 to 45m2, a 5-6kW unit should cool the room; and
- For a room 45m2 to 65m2, a 7-8kW unit should cool the room.
However, we always recommend seeking expert advice before making your final decision. Our friendly, knowledgeable team members can help you find the right solution for your home and your budget.
Do you Install air conditioners?
Yes, only in Sydney and surrounding suburbs. Please see our installation & service website https://alphaomegaair.com.au/
How safe is buying air conditioiners online?
You can feel safe in the knowledge that you're buying from us. We use Secure Pay Payment, which offers a level of security unmatched by any other payment system available to date with encryption technology.
What if my unit breaks down under warranty?
If you're still covered by the manufacturer's warranty, all you have to do is fill out a Warranty Service Form on their website and they'll send someone who can fix it right away.
What maintenance is necessary on my unit?
Filters should be cleaned every two months or when being used for a long time. Annual service calls will ensure the longevity of your unit, so make sure to call in with an accredited company!
What is your return, replacement and refund policy?
We are unable to accept return of any goods that you have attempted to connect, install or have used, or if your product is custom-made or is a special buy product.
Our policy for returning items allows our customers to return new, unopened items within seven days after delivery. Products must be returned in perfect shape, in new condition, and in their original packaging. Any freight costs related to returning the items are considered the customer’s responsibility. A 10% restocking fee will also be charged.
Faulty, incorrect, or damaged products
If the products you purchase from Alpha & Omega have been damaged on the way to you, are faulty on arrival, miss parts, the item you have received is incorrect or doesn’t correspond to the product description, Alpha & Omega specialist will help you sort out this situation as quickly as possible.
Can I cancel an order?
Our cancellation policy allows our customers to cancel an order at any time prior to the dispatch of the goods. For orders paid via credit card transactions, we charge a cancellation fee of 5%. For all other types of transactions, we charge a 2.5% administration fee.
How to make a manufacturer warranty claim?
When your product malfunctions or stops working properly, you should contact the manufacturer directly to make a claim. Check out their website for an email address and/or phone number. You will need either a receipt of purchase or tax invoice in order to file any form of Manufacturer Warranty Claim so be sure not forget that when making your next purchase!
Alpha & Omega has a clear warranty policy regarding the conditions you must respect to maintain the manufacturer’s warranty on all our AC products. Make sure to respect the following conditions:
- Make sure to keep a copy of the invoice.
- The air conditioner installer must be qualified and hold a current refrigerant ARCtick handling license.
- Ensure the installation and handling of the AC unit respect the manufacturer’s operating instructions.
- Keep the air inlet and outlet of your outdoor unit clean and clear of dirt, leaves, and plants, or other types of obstructions.
- The domestic system must be checked and maintained at least once a year.
- Keep the condensate drain clean.
- The batteries in the remote control need to be replaced when exhausted.
- Make sure to contact the manufacturer as quickly as possible in the event the system fails.
- If the system isn’t operating correctly, do not use it anymore as it may cause further damage to the unit and void the warranty.
You can contact Alpha & Omega team to request warranty or fault service support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read Full Warranty Policy
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.