- Product Specifications
The Samsung AIR PURIFIER AX90T7080WD/TC has a powerful 10,000 M3/Hr capacity to purify 90 sq.m of space. It also features an oscillating fan function and five-speed settings so you can optimize for your specific needs. To learn more about the product or purchase it at abenson.com or another trusted retailer, please contact us with any questions!
Samsung's air purifiers are designed to let both you and your homeowner breathe easier. Simply put, it has three speeds of operation and is strong enough for large rooms like family living rooms or bedrooms, which means the whole family can enjoy cleaner air at once!
The Samsung Air Purifier has made our lives a lot easier. We were consistently using dust masks outside before, so we could come into the house and inhale clean air - but not anymore! The AX90T7080WD/TC is like magic in front of us as soon as it's plugged in. It has a vast range to purify the air faster than any other device on the market, all while distributing three different ways to clean our home from corner to corner without invasion power usage.
Air purifiers are a necessity these days where pollutants, dust, and even pets can be detrimental to your health. We understand that you have many questions when it comes to which air purifier is right for you. Let us answer them with our new UX series of Samsung Air Purifiers!
The UX models are equipped with the following:
- asthma and allergy-friendly filter system
- oxygen ionizers which help increase atmospheric pressure and mimic natural conditions
- a no-worry 1-year warranty on parts and labour
The Samsung Air Purifier has a technologically advanced purification system that efficiently removes everything from large dust particles to harmful gases. The HEPA filtration captures up to 99.97% of ultrafine dust and inhibits clean, healthy air bacteria. With the six-stage filtration capacity, you can easily rest in your home, knowing that your air is always purified.
- Room Coverage(㎡^)90 ㎡
- CADR^ (㎥/h)701 ㎥/h
- Noise Level
- Noise – Lowest (Sleep mode)21dBA
- Noise – Highest54dBA
- Air Purification
- Filter 1 – Large ParticlesWashable pre filter for large particles
- Filter 2 – Gas and OdoursActivated carbon deodorisation filter
- Filter 3 – Ultra-Fine DustHEPA filtration with ultra-fine dust filter
- HEPA Filter ultra-fine dust removal rate*99.97% of 0.3㎛ ultra-fine dust and inhibits bacteria.
- Air Flow
- Air Flow Control3 STEP(H-M-L)
- Air Flow3 Way Air Flow + Dual Fans
- Sensor (Dust)PM1.0 | PM2.5 | PM10
- Sensor (Gas)Gas (odour)
- Integrated Cleanliness DisplayDust+Gas – 4 Colour
- PM Digital DisplayPM1.0 | PM2.5 | PM10
- Gas/Odour Display4 Colour
- Operating Mode
- Operating ModesAuto | Sleep
- WiFi EmbeddedWi-Fi | SmartThings
- InputTouch | Wi-Fi | Voice
- Filter Change AlarmYes
- Physical specification
- Net Dimension (WxHxD, ㎜*㎜*㎜)360 x 1054 x 284 mm
- Gross Dimension (Indoor, WxHxD, ㎜*㎜*㎜)457 x 1110 x 377 mm
- Net Weight (kg)15 kg
- Gross Weight (kg)18.4
- ColorAiry White
- Top Panel ColourBlack
- Electrical Data
- Power Consumption(W)90 W
Shipping Frequently Asked Questions
Can I provide authority to leave for my delivery?
Your parcel will be delivered by a delivery service who does not take responsibility for any loss or damage. In certain instances, it may not be possible for a shipping carrier to leave a parcel with ATL instructions.
For example sometimes it is not possible because of a secured building or complex and lack of instructions on how to leave the package at that location.
What happens if my air conditioner is damaged during transit?
Your purchase is in the safe hands of Alpha & Omega Air Store! When you order from us, your products will be well-packaged and shipped to arrive safely at their destination. If an item does not reach its intended location or if it becomes damaged during transport, please contact us within two business days for help. Please provide your order details and a clear photo or video of the relevant damage so we can organise a replacement part or product as quickly as possible and lodge a claim with the shipping carrier.
My item seems to be late
We understand that waiting is frustrating, so thank you for your patience! Please check the tracking information you have been sent to see if there are any updates on delivery or attempted deliveries. If not, please contact us and we will work closely with our shipping team to make sure a solution can be found as soon as possible - it's what matters most.
Do you ship to PO Boxes?
The larger items such as air conditioners can only be shipped to residential or commercial addresses. We are unable to accommodate custom delivery requests, such as calling in advance or on arrival, scheduling specific delivery dates and times, or leaving the package in a specific location like a PO box.
How long does it take for your air conditioners to be dispatched?
Orders placed before 2pm on a weekday are processed and shipped the same day, excluding weekends and public holidays. After 2pm, orders will be shipped on the next business day or as soon as possible thereafter depending upon the customer's location for in-stock items. Orders placed after 12:00 pm AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) Friday are only processed Monday morning with an exception to shipping times being made if urgent delivery is requested by emailing us at email@example.com If you need your order urgently please do not hesitate to get in touch via email so we may process it sooner!
Shipping Policy Notes
Our delivery policy requires a person to be available at the address to accept the delivery. We require this because we need to be shown a printed online receipt from our website that proves when the purchase was made. Make sure to thoroughly inspect the goods when receiving them to ensure that they are in perfect condition before signing the delivery docket.
Read Full Shipping Policy
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will delivery cost me?
With one-click checkout, we make shipping easy and fast! Whether you order a single product or multiple products with different types of items, our flat rate charge will be applied to the highest item.
See the Shipping Tab or our shipping policy for more information.
Do I need to be at home when my unit is delivered?
Yes, someone must be available to accept delivery as we require a signature as proof of receiving goods. We recommend having an additional person at the door with you when items are delivered so that they can help bring your air conditioner inside.
How do I decide the size of an air conditioner?
- When it comes to deciding which air conditioner is right for you, the first thing that matters is how powerful a device will be required. Air conditioners are rated by BTU and power output in kilowatts; however, buying an oversized unit isn't as economical since they use more energy than smaller ones. What's important when purchasing one is determining what size room your home needs cooling down from- so don’t forget the appropriate sized appliance!
When selecting the right size air conditioner for your space, the below applies:
- For a room 10m2 to 20m2, a 2.6kW unit should cool the room;
- For a room 20m2 to 30m2, a 3.5kW unit should cool the room;
- For a room 30m2 to 45m2, a 5-6kW unit should cool the room; and
- For a room 45m2 to 65m2, a 7-8kW unit should cool the room.
However, we always recommend seeking expert advice before making your final decision. Our friendly, knowledgeable team members can help you find the right solution for your home and your budget.
Do you Install air conditioners?
Yes, only in Sydney and surrounding suburbs. Please see our installation & service website https://alphaomegaair.com.au/
How safe is buying air conditioiners online?
You can feel safe in the knowledge that you're buying from us. We use Secure Pay Payment, which offers a level of security unmatched by any other payment system available to date with encryption technology.
What if my unit breaks down under warranty?
If you're still covered by the manufacturer's warranty, all you have to do is fill out a Warranty Service Form on their website and they'll send someone who can fix it right away.
What maintenance is necessary on my unit?
Filters should be cleaned every two months or when being used for a long time. Annual service calls will ensure the longevity of your unit, so make sure to call in with an accredited company!
What is your return, replacement and refund policy?
We are unable to accept return of any goods that you have attempted to connect, install or have used, or if your product is custom-made or is a special buy product.
Our policy for returning items allows our customers to return new, unopened items within seven days after delivery. Products must be returned in perfect shape, in new condition, and in their original packaging. Any freight costs related to returning the items are considered the customer’s responsibility. A 10% restocking fee will also be charged.
Faulty, incorrect, or damaged products
If the products you purchase from Alpha & Omega have been damaged on the way to you, are faulty on arrival, miss parts, the item you have received is incorrect or doesn’t correspond to the product description, Alpha & Omega specialist will help you sort out this situation as quickly as possible.
Can I cancel an order?
Our cancellation policy allows our customers to cancel an order at any time prior to the dispatch of the goods. For orders paid via credit card transactions, we charge a cancellation fee of 5%. For all other types of transactions, we charge a 2.5% administration fee.
How to make a manufacturer warranty claim?
When your product malfunctions or stops working properly, you should contact the manufacturer directly to make a claim. Check out their website for an email address and/or phone number. You will need either a receipt of purchase or tax invoice in order to file any form of Manufacturer Warranty Claim so be sure not forget that when making your next purchase!
Alpha & Omega has a clear warranty policy regarding the conditions you must respect to maintain the manufacturer’s warranty on all our AC products. Make sure to respect the following conditions:
- Make sure to keep a copy of the invoice.
- The air conditioner installer must be qualified and hold a current refrigerant ARCtick handling license.
- Ensure the installation and handling of the AC unit respect the manufacturer’s operating instructions.
- Keep the air inlet and outlet of your outdoor unit clean and clear of dirt, leaves, and plants, or other types of obstructions.
- The domestic system must be checked and maintained at least once a year.
- Keep the condensate drain clean.
- The batteries in the remote control need to be replaced when exhausted.
- Make sure to contact the manufacturer as quickly as possible in the event the system fails.
- If the system isn’t operating correctly, do not use it anymore as it may cause further damage to the unit and void the warranty.
You can contact Alpha & Omega team to request warranty or fault service support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read Full Warranty Policy
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.